Coming Back to Church
If you are not comfortable coming back just yet we encourage you to participate in live streaming on YouTube, and Facebook.
First, let us know you're coming!
Make sure that you have signed up on the app or website!
Most importantly, please stay home if you feel ill.
If you have any symptoms that are similar to respiratory irritations, please stay at home.
If you have COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone who has, please stay at home.
Second, what can you expect when you arrive?
1. Your reserved seats will be guaranteed please arrive about 15 minutes before service to go through the procedures that we have in place.
2. Body temperatures will be taken of all attendees before you are able to enter the sanctuary.
3. There will be sanitation stations throughout the facility
4. With family-style sanctuary seating in place, families, and individuals will be properly distanced from others according to the best practice guidelines for our ministry.
5. Social distancing will be enforced in all areas of the church.